View/Download Cottage Proposal Documents
- April 24 Council Letter to Congregation Re: Cottage
- April 26 Cottage Presentation
- Proxy Form & Resolution for 5-10-20 Meeting
Vote by Proxy
To vote by proxy, please click on “Proxy Form & Resolution for 5-10-20 Meeting” above, review the resolution, and then do one of the following by the end of the day on Saturday, May 9:
1) Fill out the proxy form, scan and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) If you do not have scanning capability, copy the text below into an email, replace the bracketed text with your name and preferences, and send the email to email@example.com:
- My name is [your first and last name].
- I have read the Resolution to Build a New Cottage on the Existing Cottage Site.
- I appoint [name of the person you appoint as your proxy, preferably Peter Sass] to act as my proxy at the meeting of the church members to be held on Sunday, May 10, 2020, at 11:00 a.m.
- I direct my proxy to vote on the resolution as follows: [choose one of the following: For/Yes, Against/No, Abstain, or As my proxy sees fit].
Please note that each person voting by proxy should respond separately rather than as a household. Also note that you may appoint anyone you like to serve as your proxy, so long as that person will be able to vote at the Zoom meeting on May 10. If you do not have a different preference, Peter Sass would be a good choice, as he will be the acting recorder and vote counter at the May 10 meeting.