- Sunday | June 2, 2019 to Sunday | June 23, 2019
- All Day
- 3300 Alpine Road, Portola Valley
Ladera Community Church and LifeMoves (previously InnVision Shelter Network) have shared a long, 20 year relationship. The School Supply Drive helps support over 300 families who use their services. We believe in leveling the playing field, so all children can start the school year prepared. The local community is invited to share in this belief by filling the barrels we provide at Church.
We are grateful to once again to organize a school supply drive for the children and families of LifeMoves. Help us provide low-income and foster children in grades K-12 the tools they need to succeed, feeling prepared and ready to learn. Your generous support shows our community’s most vulnerable children that their education matters!
- Donate NEW, UNUSED supplies* by 10am June 23rd in the blue bin located outside the church office door.
- Make a monetary donation by end of worship service on June16 – make checks out to LCC and write “School Supply Drive” in the memo section. We will buy supplies with your contribution.
- Donate a Target gift card by June 16. We will buy supplies with your contribution.
USED SUPPLIES, NO MATTER HOW GENTLY USED, ARE NOT ACCEPTED BY LIFE MOVES. PLEASE ONLY DONATE NEW SCHOOL SUPPLIES.
Checks and gift cards can be placed in the collection plate on Sunday morning, sent to the church office at 3300 Alpine Road PV 94028, or given to Sandie Timm.
* Most Requested Supplies: backpacks, pencils, erasers, pencil boxes, pens, colored pencils, crayons, markers, highlighters, rulers, scissors, glue sticks, spiral notebooks, composition notebooks, notebook paper, folders, 3 ring binders, index cards, compass, tape, USB flashdrive, TI calculator, tab dividers, weekly planners, combo locks, sticky notes.