The stained glass windows in our sanctuary are an integral part of Ladera Community Church. In 1959, architect Victor Thompson envisioned the band of clear windows along our roofline, to be replaced gradually with individually designed stained glass windows celebrating the lives of members, families and friends.

These windows add beauty to our church and remind us of the loved ones who have nurtured us individually and as a community, They are tangible reminders of the “cloud of witnesses” (Hebrews 12:1) that surrounds and strengthens us all.